Updated August 3rd, 2019
Who we are
If you have general question about the website or would like to update your marketing preference or make changes to your information, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
Information you provide when you create an account or make a purchase:
- contact details (such as e-mail address, physical address, telephone numbers)
- payment information (such as credit card or bank account details)
When you enter a contest or prize drawing, we may publicly disclose ( if agreed) that information if you are the winner.
You have the option not to provide personal information. However, doing so may prevent you from placing orders for our products.
The website is not meant for use by children under the age of sixteen and children under that age are prohibited from creating an account or otherwise providing their personal information.
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- fulfill your order and provide related customer service;
- inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you, if you have opted to do so.
Who has access to your information?
We limit access to your information to the business owner and designated personnel who have a need on our behalf, relating to:
- Fulfilling or delivering your order
- Storing and securing data
- Processing payments
All persons are obligated to protect that information and keep it confidential.
We do not have cookies on our website and we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party suppliers unless you have given your permission or are required by law to do so.
How long do we keep your information?
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so.
What rights do you have to access and control the use of your information?
You have the right to
- access your personal information
- unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us
- request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us
- have errors in your personal information corrected
- have your personal information deleted or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
How you can exercise these rights?
You can contact email@example.com to exercise any of the rights listed above.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we maintain physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products through our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.